The Global Master Data Business Analyst (Global Master Data Professional) is responsible to implement several steps of a program to improve the Master Data Quality and Compliance in quality and material and management (QM and MM SAP Modules). The program contains the definition of the Governance, define and implement a global process, define the authorization concept and ensure the necessary training and documentation.
In addition to this, Global Master Data Business Analyst represents the Global Master Data team in global key projects for the modules. This is a global role that supports all businesses and sites globally. The interaction with stakeholders from different departments (Supply Chain, QA, Procurement, IT) is prerequisite for this position.
What you need to carry out this job:
- Implement a multi-level program (Governance, Data Model, Process, Organization, Tools, Authorization, Consistency checks and live cycle, build network) in a specific module.
- In related domains, the Global Master Data Business Analyst gather the necessary knowledge and keep it up-to-date to make sure business processes and reports are optimal supported.
- The analyst is responsibility to set the right priorities in the modules and make sure the influence on other systems and modules as well as on processes and reports is checked.
- Make sure the right stakeholders are part of the discussions and enables to come up with optimized solutions.
- Deal with escalations and challenges that is escalated from his stakeholders or the business or the enabling functions.
- In some cases, the Global Master Data Business Analyst also leads virtual global teams.
Once we receive your CV and a covering letter we will review your application. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.
- You have a degree in business administration (KV) or a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data science, computer science, mathematics, business information technology or business administration.
- You have experience in data management and data analytics tools.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.