This is a Senior Project Manager role responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the delivery of IT and OT Infrastructure Projects in an international environment and with a scope reach ranging between local, regional and global. These may be isolated Projects or Projects, which are part of a larger Program or Portfolio, where the IT/OT Infrastructure Project Manager is required to engage in close cooperation and alignment with other Project Managers as relevant and as directed by the Program/Portfolio Manager. The role holder interacts with multicultural internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including Client Security and Client Quality Assurance. Key responsibilities:
- Accountable for actively managing and leading medium to large-scale IT and OT Infrastructure Projects throughout the project life-cycle and in compliance with governing Client Project Management policies and standards.
- Accountable for compliance with defined Client Security and Quality Assurance policies and standards, in close alignment with the respective Client stakeholders.
- Support analysis and formalization of business requirements, define project objectives and scope, prepare project charters and budget, and present projects for approval.
- Prepare contracts / SoWs with vendors and contribute to negotiations.
- Establish and communicate project plans, build project teams, and establish and implement project communication plans.
- Lead projects and project teams, apply and maintain defined Lonza project management tools and templates and secure consistent project documentation and a phase adjusted set-up.
- Oversee and control projects in terms of budget, milestones, deliverables, compliance, resources, communication, and internal and external stakeholders to meet project specific requirements and specifications.
- Identify and communicate project risks and define, propose and implement mitigating actions in alignment with the Project Steering Committee.
- Manage unforeseen situations / delays, realign schedule and expectations in alignment with the Project Steering Committee.
- Collect, analyze and summarize information in project status reports to defined stakeholders and according to plan.
- Lead Project Steering Committee meetings, and communicate and deliver reports according to plan.
- Extensive experience in Consulting and/or Project Management roles, including leadership of related large-scale projects and project teams.
- Excellent understanding of IT and OT infrastructure and architecture, and related security and quality considerations and requirements.
- Professional and with excellent ability to manage internal and external stakeholder interactions at all levels.
- Excellent and experienced leader with the ability to lead and motivate groups of multicultural resources to complete a project on time, also in a virtual setup.
- Structured, focused and result oriented with attention to detail.
- Mentally robust, retains the overview and navigates efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Certified PMP or Prince2. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience within the Pharma industry and with the handling of validated IT/OT Operational/Production Technology/Infrastructure environments.
- Technical IT and OT Infrastructure competency an advantage.