Operations Risk Management
Location: The Hague and other cities in Netherlands. Associate should be flexible to travel 2-3 days to customer
Start date: Immediate
Contract: 6 months minimum
Hybrid: 2-3 Days work from office and rest can be remote
Experience: 5 to 7 Years of Relevant Experience
Pay rate: 500-550 Euros per day
• Prepare Risk reports/dashboards regularly using data from various sources
• Follow up with business lines on reported KPI’s to clear any clarifications
• Perform independent review of the reports prior to distribution to the stakeholders/top management
• Provide training and assistance to stakeholders on technical or process queries as needed
• Implement robust quality assurance checks and controls throughout the reporting processes.
• Governance and coordination responsibility to provide timely updates and any production related issues or bottlenecks
• Provide support for identifying and troubleshooting data quality issues.
• Support ad-hoc requests for analysis of the data
Skills & Requirements
• 5-7 years of experience in Operational Risk Management or similar discipline of risk identification and management
• Knowledge of ServiceNow (Problem and Incident Management)
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Office Excel (tables, charts, pivot tables) & PowerPoint and other reporting tools such as Power BI
• Basic understanding of Risk Management Framework and ITIL process
• Skilled in being able to influence others without formal authority to deliver desired results
• Ability to work virtually across time zones, culture(s) in a flexible manner with the ability to maintain work-life balance.
Please send your CV and work permit to the refered country across to firstname.lastname@example.org.