- Long Term Contract
- up to 90K CHF
- This is a position to work in a warehouse to be the point of contact of the operators the customer and our client.
- Communication skills and customer service are very important skills to have
- German language mandatory
- Some robotic background good to have but not essential as logistic experience
Do you get excited when you work closely with innovative technology such as AI and robots?
Would you like to learn about logistics operations?
Are you ready to discover the new exciting world of smart robots?
Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes
, then you should keep reading.
Our client is looking for a Robotic Operations Coordinator
, who will run our solution at their customers’ site in Switzerland and represent their team onsite. Offer essentials:
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- Long term contract starting ASAP (stay & work permit needed)
- Play with robots every day!
- English-speaking environment
Some of the tasks you will take care of:
- As end-users of client solutions, our expertise gives us the possibility to influence the product evolutions
- We help developing a product that has a significant real world impact
- We learn from talented people about programming, logistics, hardware tools and many more
- We interact daily with customers and communicate their needs to the rest of the team
- While working onsite, we develop a good understanding in logistics operations
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Handle daily operations at our customers' sites
- Coordinate and implement test runs and ramp-up
- Be a central contact for customers, team onsite, the project manager and third parties
- Deploy improvements to Nour client software and hardware following instructions from our engineering team
- Identify problems and report changes in behavior and KPIs
- Conduct preventive and reactive maintenance of the hardware of our solution: suction system, cabling, etc.
- Suggest improvements on processes, maintenance, operations according to new learnings and errors
- Coordinate support between our client and our teams
- Support data collection and analysis
- Train local teams on how to handle robot operations and maintenance
- Collect feedback from customer representatives
- Represent remote team in meetings and other communication
- Customer satisfaction mindset
- Capacity to interact with different systems in an efficient manner and quickly learn new set of instructions
- Ability to handle simple hardware and software tasks
- Warehouse operations experience is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written & great overall communication skills
- Can-do attitude and ability to resolve unforeseen problems
- Ability to work in fast changing startup environment & contributing to team efforts
- Technical educational background is a strong plus
- Energy and hands-on attitude! Strive to get things done and find solutions whatever it takes