Description: Senior Business Analyst Only candidates living in Netherlands will be considered Location
: The Hague, Netherlands Experience
: 6-8 Years Pay rate
: 375-415€ per day Start date
: ASAP Language
: English Contract
: 6 Months Min Skill:
- Business Analysis Planning & monitoring
- Knowledge Business adoption & value realisation
- Knowledge Business Analysis Techniques
Projects Business Analysis is responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand and direction in the business community. This position has the following accountabilities:
• Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
• Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
• Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
• Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
• Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
• Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
• Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
• Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
• Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
• Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area. Research potential solutions and innovative ideas. Guide and manage interactions with technology vendors.
• Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions. Special Challenges:
• Respond to organizational and environmental changes during in-progress activities.
• Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance / sign-off despite competing objectives. Manage requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives and end-user buy-in.
• Describe technology in terms easily understood by business customers and set realistic customer expectations for the project outcome. Adjust customer expectations in accordance with changes in scope.
• Generate innovative approaches to existing problems or new opportunities.
• Work closely with stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment. Skills & Requirements:
• Agile project experience.
• Good understanding and experience of the various Agile frameworks
• Experience working in Agile projects and educating stakeholders including Product Owners and Business partners in Agile ways of working
• Experience in Agile tooling (ex -VSTS) is a must.
• Agile certifications/trainings preferred
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
• Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
• Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
• Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities Once we receive your CV and a covering letter we will review your application. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.