Description: Quality Assurance Quality Assurance Lead - CX Only candidates living in Netherlands will be considered Location
: The Hague, Netherlands Experience
: 6-8 Years Pay rate
: 375-415€ per day Start date
: ASAP Language
: English Contract
: 6 Months Min Skill:
Quality Assurance Quality Assurance Lead - CX
- Adobe solutions Knowledge
- Lean Agile Practices Knowledge
We are looking for Software Quality Engineer - an individual with proven experience in adhering to software engineering best practices, delivering software products/applications generating business value. They are expected to have continuous improvement mindset, driving value-based process, product/application optimization. Key Accountabilities:
Must Have Skills:
- Align, Coordinate , Work alongside Test Manager.
- Working closely with the BA to understand the requirements for multiple Markets.
- Manage a team of testers to deliver the testing work in different markets based on strategy defined.
- Interact with multiple teams while understanding & analyzing complex business logic and potential test candidates as per Test Strategy / Plan.
- Ability to design/ write complex test scenarios and test cases, ensuring maximum Test Coverage and eliminating quality risks.
- Execute Test Cases ( System , Regression , Integration etc)
- Working closely with the BA for sign off
Once we receive your CV and a covering letter we will review your application. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.
- Testing knowledge in Agile Development model
- Understanding of Test Plan, Strategy and implementation of the same.
- Knowledge on relevant tools & technology based on which the project is executed.
- Knowledge in Energy / Power/ Trading will be an advantage.
- Through understanding of the Test Management Lifecycle and Defect Life cycle with hands on experience on tools Azure Dev Ops , JIRA.
- Hands on experience on test automation tools like Selenium (.Net) , Worksoft & UFT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate well across the entire organisation